The Coarse Powder Hammer Mill is of high capacity, high crushing ratio, simple structure, uniform output granularity as well as low electricity consumption, and is easy to maintain and operate. The moisture of the raw material should be less than 10% – 15% to avoid the blocking of material during the crushing process.
(1) High efficiency of wear material, wear evenly, the lifetime is three times higher than that of Raymond Mill.
(2) High percentage of sand can be produced by this machine.
(3) The device is a highly efficient desulfurization equipment of power plant. It can grind CaCO3 into fine power less than 1-2mm, the desulfurization effect is better.
(4) This machine can be used as pre-grind equipment before ball mill; the efficiency will increase 50%.
(5) Products out of this machine can be used to make firebrick, unburned brick, block and other new building materials.
(6) Mainly used for pre-processing of various crushable non-inflammable non-explosive brittle materials with Mohs hardness less than nine.
The european type coarse powder hammer mill is widely used to crush mineral ores mediumly or finely with compressive stress below 320Mpa in industries like metallurgy, mining, chemicals, cement, construction, refractory, ceremic, etc.
This european type coarse powder hammer mill is consisted by the steel frame, rotor, blow bar, grizzly screen, etc. The upper part and lower part of steel frame are firmly welded, while other parts are connected by the bolts. With the high manganese steel liner which is easily changed if it is worn out, the steel frame is well protected. There are sets of hammers with exactly the same weight installed on the main shaft, and tightened by high-strength bolts. When it works, the motor drives the main shaft and rotors on it to rotate through V-belts. The bulk of materials will be fed into crushing cavity through inlet, and get hitten and crushed by rapidly moving hammer. Then the stone small enough to be discharged through the grizzly screen will be collected as final products, the rest would be stucked in the crushing cavity and be crushed again and again. To avoid clogging, moisture content of the material should be below 20%.
|Name & Model||HM4008-75||HM4012-90||HM4015-132|
|Max feed size(mm)||<30||<40||<50|
|Theory processing capacity(th)||8-15||15-40||40-70|