This series of impact crusher is a new type of high-efficiency crushing equipment which developed by absorbing domestic and foreign advanced technology and combining with mining conditions of domestic industry. The operator feeds chunks of material into the machine’s hopper and it crushes them, turning the pieces into small chunks of a more uniform size. They can be run through another crusher to make them even smaller, or used as-is, depending on the setting. Numerous companies manufacture impact crushers, including large stationary models, as well as portable equipment for job sites.
1. Adoption of the world-class manufacturing processes and selection of the most high-end raw materials.
2. Heavy type rotor design and strict testing method to guarantee high quality rotor.
3. Adoption of the Integral cast steel structure on bearing seat makes it matches well with the crushing frame and increases the radial strength of it, while the divided design does not has this advantage.
4. The unique fixing device for hammers,make it more reliable.
5. The hydraulic adjusting device makes the maintenance easier and less.
6. Self-equipped open-top device can quickly complete the replacement of wearing parts such as the hammer.
7. Selection of the bearing with larger size and higher load.
8. Finite element analysis on the rotor to ensure its performance more stable and reliable.
Impact crusher is able to process various materials whose side length is below 100-500mm and compression strength as high as 350Mpa. It has such advantages as big crushing ratio and cubic particle size of final products and it has widely used in building material, transportation, energy, cement, mine and chemistry for the fine crushing of materials.
Impact breaker uses impact function to realize the material crushing process. Rotor is driven by the electromotor and does high speed rotation. Raw material enters into function area of plate hammer. Then it will be crushed by the plate hammer. After being thrown back to the device, raw material will be back to function area of plate hammer for next crushing process. This process is repeated. When the material is crushed to required size, it will discharge from the discharging port.
|Model||Specification (mm)||Opening Size (mm)||Max. feeding side length(mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Power (kw)||Weight (kg) (Without motor)||Dimensions (l*w*h) (mm)|