Xuanshi lm series vertical milling machine sets medium crushing, drying, grinding, classifying and other functions as a whole, being the ideal equipment in the grinding industry. It adopts the technology that vertical roller grinding material directly on the disc, with low energy consumption; for the roller is not contact with the disc directly in the work, and the roller and liner are made by quality materials, it is of less wear and long life. Its automatic control system can reach remote control, which is easy to operate; there is the device to prevent roller sleeve contact with disc liner directly, and avoid the destructive impact and severe vibration; we can turn the rotating arm by repairing fuel tank, replace the roller and liner are more convenient, which can reduce the downtime. It features small vibration, low noise, and sealing device as a whole, and the system also works with no pressure and dust spills.
(1) Low Investment Cost. This mill itself can crush, dry, grinding, classifying, so the system is simple, and occupation area is about 50% of ball mill system. In addition, it can be installed outside, so it will reduce a large number of investment costs.
(2) Low Operation Cost. High efficiency: roller compacted materials directly onto the grinding disc, so power consumption is low. Compared with ball mill, it saves energy consumption by 30% ~ 40%. Less wear and tear: As the roller is not in direct contact with the disc, and material of the roller and liner is high quality, so life lime is long.
(3) High Drying Ability. As the hot air inside contacts directly with the material, drying ability is higher, and it saves energy. By regulating the air temperature, it can meet requirements with different humidity.
(4) Simple and reliable operation. It is equipped with automatic control systems, so remote control makes it easy to operate. It is equipped with one device, which prevents the roller from contacting with the liner directly, and avoids the destructive impact and severe vibration.
(5) The stability of product quality. As the material stays in the mill for a short time, it is easy to detect and control the product particle size and chemical composition, to reduce duplication of milling, stable product quality.
(6) Maintenance convenience. By repairing fuel tank, rotating the arm, it is fast to replace the roller sleeve, and liner, and reduce the downtime loss.
(7) Environmental protection. It is with small vibration, low noise, and the overall sealing. The system works under negative pressure, so there is no dust going out. It meets the requirements of the state Environmental Protection.
LM series Vertical mill is mainly applied in the grinding process of metallurgy, building materials, chemical, mining and other mineral industries, and suitable for grinding quartz, feldspar, calcite, talcum and other non-flammable burst materials whose Mohs hardness are below 9.3.
The motor drives the grinding table through decelerator. The materials fall down the center of grinding table from feed opening. At the same time, hot air comes into the mill from the air inlet. Due to the centrifugal force, materials move to the edge of the grinding table. The materials are pulverized by the roller when by pass of the groove on the grinding table. The crushed materials are brought up by vane high-speed air stream, the larger particles fall down to the grinding table for regrinding. When the materials in the air stream pass the separator on the top of the mill, the coarse powder fall down the grinding table for regrinding under the function of rotation rotor. The fine powder comes out with the air stream,and is gathered by the dust catcher. The materials content with moisture will be dried when they meet the hot air stream. Through adjusting the temperature of the hot air stream, it can meet different material’s requirement, and also through adjusting separator, it can reach proper fineness of materials.
|Disc Dia. (mm)||1300||1500||1700||1900||2200||2400|
|Max.input size (mm)||<38||<40||<42||<45||<50||<55|
|Best input moistrure||<4%||<4%||<4%||<4%||<4%||<4%|
|input moistrure(drying required)||<15%||<15%||<15%||<15%||<15%||<15%|
|Inlet air temperature (â„ƒ)||<350||<350||<350||<350||<350||<350|
|Outlet air temperature (â„ƒ)||70~95||70~95||70~95||70~95||70~95||70~95|
|Main mill power (KW)||185~220||250~280||355~400||450~500||710~800||800~900|