Ball mill is suitable to grind various mineral and other materials, which is widely used in various industries such as beneficiation, construction materials, chemical industry, etc. It has two ore grinding ways: dry way and wet way. According to discharge type of finished powder, it can be divided into two kinds: grid type and overflow type. Ball mill is widely used to process cement, silicate product, new building product, new building materials, fireproof materials, fertilizer, ferrous and non-ferrous metal ore beneficiation, glass, ceramics, etc.
1) Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder.
2) The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine
3) Ball mill is widely used in building material, and chemical industry.
4) There are two ways of grinding, the dry way and the wet way.
5) Ball mill can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to different expelling mine
6) To use the ball mill, the material to be ground is loaded into the neoprene barrel that contains grinding media.
7) As the barrel rotates, the material is crushed between the individual pieces of grinding media that mix and crush the product into fine powder over a period of several hours.
8) The longer the ball mill runs, the finer the powder will be.
9) Ultimate particle size depends entirely on how hard the material you’re grinding is, and the time how long the ball mill runs.
10) Our ball mills have been used to grind glass, powder food products, create custom varnishes, make ceramic glaze, powder various chemicals.
The Ball Mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine. It is widely used in building material, chemical industry, etc.
This machine is a horizontal type cylinder rotary device and outside the cylinder there is drive gear which drives the cylinder to rotate during the working process. Materials spirally and evenly go into the first cabin of the grinding machine through the feeding hollow shaft from the feeding device, and inside the first cabin, there are ladder lining boards or ripple lining board in which there are many steel balls with different specifications. The cylinder rotates and produces eccentric force to bring the steel balls to a certain height, and then the steel balls will fall down to impact and grind the materials. After being coarsely ground in the first cabin, the materials will go through the single-layer partition board and into the secondary cabin in which there are flat lining board, and in the lining board there are steel balls to further grind the materials. Finally the powdery materials will be discharged from the discharging grating bar to complete the powder grinding process.
|Model||Speed of bucket (r/min)||Weight of ball (t)||Size of feed opening (mm)||size of outputting feed (mm)||Production (t/h)||Power (kW)||Weight (t)|